D130N Antena Discone
The D130N Super Discone Antenna is an ultra-wideband antenna covering amateur radio, commercial 2-way, cellular, air traffic control and various utility frequency bands. Rust-free stainless steel is employed in major component parts making the antenna rust resistant and durable.
• Ultra-wideband design 25 to 1300 MHz receive, 50-1300 MHz transmit (6m tunable for transmit)
• Compact and lightweight design enables antenna to be installed on balcony railing at an apartment or condominium
• Ideal for 2m, 1-1/4m, 70cm, 33cm and 23cm amateur bands
• Excellent "shop" antenna for testing various transmitters on a single coax
• Can be made further compact and lightweight by removing the top loading coil if 25-50 MHz reception is not required
Bands: 25-1300 MHz
Gain dBi: 2 (nominal)
Max Power Rating: 144 MHz up: 200 watts
6m: 20 watts FM, 50 watts PEP
Weight: 2.2 Lbs.
Element Phasing: Wideband Discone
Remarks: Adjustable 50-54 MHz.